"Discovering mold in our home that was causing sickness in our family has been one of the most stressful experiences, and it has been a huge blessing to work with people that you feel are your allies in the fight.”
Angi - Bellingham, Washington
“We have been very pleased with our experience. Marc has been extremely helpful and encouraging, and has gone above and beyond to make this as pleasant an experience as possible."
Kyle - Bellingham, Washington
"As a person with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, it was very important to me to find a company that used a non-toxic product to treat my house for mold and mycotoxins."
Linda - Kirkland, Washington